Building energy efficiency is an important consideration for many people. From residential home owners to business owners, knowing that a building is as efficient as possible is important, not only for comfort, but for cost as well. With the use of spray foam insulation rigs companies of all size are able to make the most of the insulation installations that they work on. Both at new construction sites and at renovation projects, a professional spray foam insulation rig can help make sure that a contractor has the power to access all of the necessary areas.
Spray foam training helps contractors make sure that they understand all of the ways that professional equipment can help achieve the greatest efficiency rating for any and all buildings. From understanding the appropriate density depending on the humidity levels in a certain location to understanding the kinds of insulation that are the most effective in different settings, spending time training with a professional is money well spent.
Whether you are considering new or used spray foam insulation equipment for sale, it is always important to make sure that you fully understand how these items work before you make an investment. And while it may make since for some large contractors to purchase their own insulation installation equipment, smaller companies may benefit from renting.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the insulation industry and the equipment that is used for installation:
- 40% of a building’s energy loss is due to poor air filtration, so it is important to make sure that insulation is installed in such a way that air flow is still possible.
- Approximately 56% of the energy used in homes in the U.S. is for heating and cooling, according to the Department of Energy.
- The total consumption of energy in the U.S. in 2016 was approximately 97.4 quadrillion (1,000 trillion) BTUs.
- HVAC employment rates were expected to rise 15% between the years 2016 and 2026 as the nation continues to build more homes and businesses and attempts to heat and cool all of them with a greater efficiency rate.
- To maintain optimum air quality, residential humidity levels should be kept between 30% and 55%.
- $400 billion is the combined yearly energy costs of all the industrial and commercial buildings in the U.S.
As the cost of living continues to go up, it should come as no surprise that more and more people are looking for ways to make sure that their homes and their businesses are as energy efficient as possible. Professional insulation installation can help achieve this goal. With the use of spray foam insulation rigs homes and businesses of all sizes can be more efficient in their energy use.