You have finally found a job that will let you capitalize on the what you love to do: take pictures and write engaging copy. After nearly 30 years of teaching both high schoolers and adults how to write and take photos, you have decided to follow your passion into a new venue. The large digital printing projects that you had displayed in your summer workshop classroom caught the eye of a woman who owns a marketing company. She was completely engrossed in the large banner prints that displayed the work that your students had completed in their three week photography and writing seminar. After your open house was over, this woman came over and invited you to coffee. She explained that although the banners she saw in the room featured your student’s work, she knew that you were the one with the eye for best images. After looking through all of the displays, she realized that it must have been your writing instruction that had paired these words with the pictures.
Caught off guard, you went for coffee a few days later and walked away with a new job. You could start part time if you wanted, but your new boss guessed that after seeing the money you could make creating strong digital printing items for her clients, you would soon walk away from the substitute and summer teaching jobs and start creating your own work, instead of guiding your students to create theirs.
You had been completely content to work part time in the past, but now that you have a career opportunity that will let you explore your passion, you cannot help but wonder where this new adventure will lead you.
Digital Printing Marketing Materials Have Huge Impact on Potential Customers
The decision to hire an internet marketing team is the decision to make sure that you will get the attention that you need. In fact, without the right kind of digital printing services combined with a powerful social media presence, you may not get the customers that you need to return again and again. Finding the right digital marketing team that can supplement your website and social media sites with direct mail postcards, for instance, can help you make sure that you saturate your particular field.
Consider some of these facts and figures about today’s digital marketing goals for companies of all sizes:
- 92% of shoppers indicate that they prefer direct mail pieces to help them make purchasing decisions.
- 66% if shoppers indicate that they are more likely to remember to use a voucher if they have a physical copy to carry around with them. Digital printing services can help you match your mailed pieces to the posts on your social media sites.
- 39% of customers indicate that they visit a business for the first time because of a piece of direct-mail advertising.
- Customers indicate that only 31% of the direct mail they receive includes personalized content they find useful. Finding a way to more frequently connect with potential customers should be the goal of all direct marketing pieces.
- 13-to-1 return on investment ratio is the average direct-mail marketing yield. Could a new marketing team help you increase that ratio?
The work your last marketing team completed was a start, but you are hoping to find a new team that can help you reach a more accurate representation of the goals that you want to reach. Undoubtedly, you see the value in the current strategy, but you cannot help but think that with the right management your social media posts will reach the potential customers you are looking for. The statistics are right where they should be for the money you have invested so far, but you want to talk to a team about exploring the options of using broader keywords to attract even more clicks.
Given that your website is finally working, you want to make sure that when a customer is looking for a particular product they can still find your phone number and email contacts. Instead of being being frustrated that the SEO company waits weeks to even ask about access, you want a marketing team that will serve as your advocate, both online and when it comes to print services.