It is difficult to succeed in the business world today. In addition to offering a great product and great service, today’s successful business owner also has to be a master of promotion. From designing a professional logo design to taking advantage of a variety of methods of online marketing techniques, new business owners have to make sure that they promote their products through the most effective methods. The use of social media marketing can be the difference that helps some new business owners break through the competition and catch the attention of potential customers and clients.
Search Engine Marketing Consulting and Social Media Marketing Are Today’s Advertising
Are you ready to start your dream business? Are you on the fast track to opening that clothing boutique that you have always dreamed of? HAve you finally received the financial backing for the new tutoring center that you have been planning? All of the initial plans in the world cannot help if you do not have a social media marketing plan in place. Although word of mouth may have worked in the past, today’s businesses rely on the immediate feedback and notifications that are provided through a number of social media marketing strategies.
- Google owns an estimated 65% to 70% of the entire search engine market worldwide. Today’s marketing requires the help of a well educated social media marketing team.
- Even the smallest of companies can benefit from daily social media posts. In fact, companies that blog more than 15 times a month get as much as five times more traffic.
- The average yield for email marketing is $44.25 for every dollar that is spent.
- The amount of e-mail that that is opened on smartphones and tablets has increased by as much as 80% globally in the last six months.
- Half of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those mobile searches result in a purchase.
- Estimates indicate that 92% of marketers believe that content creation is either ?very? or ?somewhat? effective for SEO.
- Web design has to be friendly and fast. Users, for instance, will not even wait a few seconds for content to load. Rather than wait for slow loading information, the user will simply go to another source.
- Only the top items in any search will likely get noticed. In fact, an estimated 75% of search engine users do not take the time to scroll past the first page of search results.
- Research indicate the U.S. web design industry employs an estimated 207,419 people. Every one of these people is working to make posts that will attract the constant attention of potential customers and clients.
- Do you do online research before you get ready to make a purchase? If so, You are not alone. In fact, buyers go through about 57% of the purchasing process before ever talking to a live sales person.
- Organic search leads have a near 15% close rate. Outbound marketing leads, on the other hand, only have a 1.7% close rate.
- Understanding the latest trends in social media can help a marketing team understand what will drive customers. For instance, online promotions that are only seen by followers can help create excitement about new products and services.
- The recent research indicates that 86% of consumers say that when they use a search engine they often learn something new or important that helped them increase their knowledge
Are you ready to take your business to the next level. Are you looking for ways to create a big group of interested consumers even before you open the doors to your new business?
Social media marketing services can assist you in both of these areas. The use of social media posts and daily blogs can help you create a following for upcoming events and upcoming products. The days of ignoring the power of social media are in the past. The most successful business owners understand that the use of social media and other online services can help you reach the success that you dream of.
If you are looking for a way to increase the number of customers for your current business or you are looking for a customer base as you prepare to open a new business, make sure you have a social media marketing plan.