Water is much more than just something you drink when you are thirsty. Water is a vital component in ensuring your health — water actually makes up 60% of your body. Remaining properly hydrated is crucial in regulating gastrointestinal flow and also helps to prevent constipation. Everyday in the United States, Americans use approximately 346,000 million gallons of water.
Ensuring that your drinking water is contaminant free is extremely important in protecting the health of both you and your family. According to data from the Environmental Protection Agency, 480,000 learning disorder cases in children are caused every year in the United States. The only surefire way to keep contaminants out of your drinking water is to look into water filtration systems.
Finding the Best Water Systems for You and Your Family:
- Water filtration systems are great to have in your home, keeping the water that you and your family drink free of any pollutants. This is especially crucial in ensuring the proper growth and development of your children.
- You can find in home water purification systems at a variety of stores across the country. When shopping around, don;’t be afraid to ask sales associates questions about the products that you are looking it. In addition, it may be helpful to do some background research online in order to see if any particular brand or type of home water treatment particularly appeals to you.
- If you seem to be having a hard time finding water purification systems in stores, look for them online. Be sure to look at customer reviews of the products to get a feel for their quality. You don’t want to spend the money to get the water filtration system only to have it break on you.
- Water management systems help to regulate the amount of fluoride in your water. While fluoride — a salt compound that helps prevent cavities — is found in regular tap water, too much fluoride can actually decrease bone strength.
- Drinking pure, uncontaminated water is also especially important for expectant mothers. Making sure you have access to clean drinking water will not only help to keep you healthy, but will keep your baby healthy as well. It has been shown that contaminated drinking water can actually cause birth defects in newborn children, so it’s definitely a smart idea to install a water filtration system if you are currently pregnant or trying to conceive a child.
Have you had any experiences looking for water filtration systems to install in your home? Tell us about it in the comments below!