A strong online presence is one of the most important factors in making sure a business is successful. From daily interactions on social media platforms with customers to search engine optimization (SEO) companies that help with a business’ website design, there are many times when a strong online presence is what separates a successful company from one that fails.
Whether you are the owner of a small brick and mortar boutique that sells the latest fashions or you are a local plumber who is willing to make emergency calls in the evening or on the weekend, it is important to work on building a brand and using your online presence to promote your business, as well as its products and services.
Website Designers Offer a Number of Ways to Help Their Customers Strengthen Their Online Presence
Every time a customer prepares to make a purchase of schedule a service they are faced with many options. Finding out what those options are, of course, is the thing that search engines are made for. From asking where to find a purple holiday dress to knowing which plumber to hire for a weekend emergency, it is important to know that where a business name lands on a search list will often determine the amount of traffic a company gets.
The latests research indicates that every month in the U.S., Google handles an estimated 40 to 60 billion web searches. This means that an increasing amount of customers and consumers are relying on your online presence to determine whether or not you get noticed. Consider some of these statistics about the many times when an online presence allows you to make the most of your business and GET NOTICED, no matter what the nature of your company is:
- Getting into a spot where you are on the top of any search list is essential if you want to be able to compete in a digital age where as many as 80% of consumers use search engines to find local information.
- Estimates indicate that as many as 15% of the millions of active U.S. web users performed at least one web search every day. Another 45% of consumers indicate that they are performing at least one query a week and 68% performing one or more queries a month.
- The best web design agencies help their clients create a branded environment that can generate an image that is easily recognized in just a few seconds.
- No one wants to realize that they are missing the chance to connect with the customers who could be helping you build your business.
- One of the most interesting statistics is that as of the year 2016, Google was aware of 130 trillion web pages on the internet. This is a wide range of competitors that every business is supposed to compete against.
- The first organic Google search result receives an average as many as 32.5% of the traffic share.
- Iintegration is the key to success for any successful digital marketing campaign. In fact, approximately 45% of all companies say that content marketing is “highly integrated” with their current SEO strategy.
- Concentrating on a goal can help many companies reach the success that they desire. In fact, approximately 61% of marketers say improving SEO, including growing their organic presence is their top priority the it comes to inbound marketing.
- Every time that a customer conducts a search there is an opportunity for them to connect with your business, your product, or your service. Knowing that your business has cracked the code to making the top of the list can help you dominate any field that you are in.
- Days and nights, and any time, in fact, are all opportunities to make sure that you are staying connected with current customs, but also reaching out to potential new clients.
Competing in today’s digital market can be a challenge, so it is important to make sure that you get the help that you need. Finding the right digital media marketing team is perhaps the best way to make sure that you are getting the exposure that you need to connect with customers from a full range of clients.