Whether you’re a worker on a construction site or a homeowner doing some DIY remodeling, chances are pretty good there’s a mess being made.
Depending on the size of the project and the amount of waste being created, chances are you’re going to need somewhere to put it all. That’s where on site dumpster rental comes in. If you’re going back and forth about whether or not to rent a dumpster, there are many benefits to doing so:
- Versatility: If you’re doing a home remodeling project, you’ve probably got a lot of different types of waste including old furniture, old cabinetry, old appliances and miscellaneous debris. The good news is that with on site dumpster rental, you can dump all of those things in a dumpster and keep on working. If you’re on a construction site and dealing with potentially hazardous material, most dumpster rental companies have options available for that too.
- Improved Efficiency: When you’re in the middle of a project, the last thing you want to do is have to sort all of your waste into specific piles to dispose of later. Being able to throw it all in an on site dumpster keeps the flow going on a project and eliminates time lost worrying about where to put waste. On construction sites, workers can stay focused on the task at hand, instead of having to take time from important work to haul waste off-site.
- Helping the environment: Disposing of waste in an on site dumpster helps the environment too, believe it or not. By putting every bit of waste in an on site dumpster rental, workers can cut down on the emission of CO2 and help cut down on a construction company’s carbon footprint.
- Feeling Relaxed: Perhaps one of the biggest benefits of on site dumpster rental is peace of mind. Whether you know it or not and whether you’re working construction or doing a home remodeling project, having somewhere to put all the junk and all the waste is a big load off the mind. Having an on site dumpster rental cuts down on on-the-job injuries and risks of lawsuits too, adding to a foreman’s or homeowner’s peace of mind.
- Staying safe: With piles of debris everywhere on a construction site, working conditions can get dangerous for the workers right in the middle of the action. Leaving debris laying around increases the risk that workers will be exposed to chemical agents, might trip and fall or might otherwise harm themselves.
By doing an on site dumpster rental, companies can dramatically eliminate many of the risks that come with construction jobs. Having a dumpster on hand also ensures that workers don’t have to haul dangerous, sharp or heavy debris alone or over long distances.
- Making Money: With an on site dumpster rental to put everything in, workers can feel safer on the job and are able to work with better efficiency. Having productive workers means a business is being productive and hopefully reducing expenses in the process.
It’s been estimated that construction projects are responsible for producing about 40% of all waste in the United States. With on site dumpster rental from a dumpster rental service, construction workers and homeowners alike can enjoy all of the benefits described above and spend more time focused on the task at hand.