Fall family festivals.
Parking lot concerts.
Multi family garage sales.
Many events can be a lot of fun, but can also require quite a bit of clean up. Whether you are the owner of a business with a large parking lot that needs cleaning at the end of the winter or you are in charge of the church parking lot that is covered with leaves at the end of the fall, getting quotes on parking lot sweeping prices is often important. If you do not take the time to clean up your lot you may not be presenting the best image to your customer. In addition, parking lots that are filled with loose gravel at the end of the winter snow plowing season are also a hazard. From customers who can slip and fall to cars that cannot stop because they are sliding, making sure that you have budgeted for parking lot sweeping prices can help you create a safe environment for both pedestrians and drivers.
Consider these facts and figures about the parking lot cleaning services industry and the impact that it has on the economy:
- Knowing the area parking lot cleaners can help you make sure that you are able to get your property cleaned when ever you need to.
- Estimates indicate that the street sweeping machine manufacturing industry in America has generates an estimated $283 million of revenue every year.
- Estimates also show that more than 9,000 companies currently offer road maintenance services in America.
- Parking space related pollution in the U.S. adds amounts to an amount between $4 billion and $20 billion in health and environmental damage costs every single year.
- In many cases, parking lot runoff can contaminate other areas. In fact, runoff pollution associated with rainwater or melting snow that washes off roads, bridges, parking lots, rooftops, and other impermeable surfaces.
- No one can expect to clean an entire parking lot by hand, but a street sweeping service can make fast work of even the largest of messes.
- Giving a great first impression is important. Budgeting for parking lot sweeping prices can help you make sure that your parking lot and surrounding sidewalks look great year round.
- In the U.S., mechanical broom type sweepers account for an estimated 90% of all street sweeping machines.
- The U.S. highway and road maintenance industry employs an estimated 134,714 people.
- C.S. Bishop invented and then patented the first street sweeping machine in the year 1849.
- Lighted parking lots that are well maintained send a positive message to customers.
- Estimates that $42 billion is the annual revenue generated from the road and highway maintenance industry in the U.S.
- An effective street sweeping program can remove several tons of debris a year from city streets, which minimizes stormwater runoff pollutants.
- National Water Quality Inventory reports indicate that runoff from urbanized areas is the leading source of water quality impairments to surveyed estuaries.